History: I got this recipe at church from when we did a Latin themed potluck. I am addicted to this stuff.
- 3 ripe mangos cut into chunks
- 3 jalapeno peppers diced finely (adjust this to your tastes)
- 3 green onions diced
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons of cilantro chopped finely (adjust this to your tastes)
- Cut mangos up into small pieces and smash with a potato masher.
- Squeeze the limes into the mango mixture.
- Add jalapenos, onions, and cilantro.
- Mix with a spoon and dig in with your favorite corn chips.
Here's what you need to make the salsa
Here is how I learned to cut mangos from my Puerto Rican Friends
I chunk them big, and then smash them up to release the juice
Here are the mangos, jalapenos, lime,cilantro, and onions